De Loods: unique lofts with industrial architecture in Amsterdam, within the ring roadJuly 16th 2019
Living in a beautiful loft in a prime location within the Amsterdam ring road. It will soon be possible in De Loods, in the Eastern Docklands. De Loods, a reconstruction of the old business premises of Remepa from 1959, will have eight three-layer loft houses with a terrace on the ground floor and a roof patio. You determine the layout yourself. Two or three parking places in the closed parking garage are included in the purchase. The online registration has started.
De Loods: industrial character, all the comfort of today
Because the building is a reconstruction of a historic port building, De Loods will get a tough, industrial look. At the same time, the building offers you all the luxury and comfort of today. Thanks to the enormous living space of approximately 155 square meters and the freedom of layout, you can live in every possible composition. It is your lifestyle that determines how the space is arranged. Working at home is also possible. Two of the eight homes have an extra practice or office space with a private entrance on the harbor side.
Lofts with luxury kitchen, complete bathroom, terrace and patio
All lofts are delivered with a luxury, handleless kitchen with cooking island and Siemens appliances. The bathroom is also included in the price and equipped with every luxury. In addition, the houses have a terrace on the ground floor and a roof patio on the second floor.
Interested? Register via the home locator on the project site
The prices of the lofts in De Loods start at around 1,130,000 euros (von), based on 50 years of leasehold. You can register via the home locator on the project site .
De Loods in short:
- 8 freely configurable three-layer homes, two of which have extra work / practice space.
- Housing surface: approximately 155 square meters.
- Surface area of work / practice space: approximately 83 square meters (with possibility of expansion to approximately 120 square meters).
- Content of homes: approximately 630 cubic meters.
- Content work / practice space approximately 520 cubic meters.
- Luxury handleless kitchen with cooking island, composite kitchen top, steam oven, Quooker and Siemens appliances.
- Luxury bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin, second toilet and design radiator.
- Leasehold bought off for 50 years.
- Purchase prices: from 1,130,000 euros (von).
Living quietly on a peninsula in Amsterdam, near the city center
De Loods will be located in the Eastern Docklands, in the Cruquius sub-area. This area, in the East district and within the ring road, lies on the water, on a peninsula. There is no through traffic. So you live here in relative tranquility. At the same time you are only a 15-minute bike ride from the center of Amsterdam. The ring road, on the other hand, is also nearby. In your immediate surroundings you will find galleries, restaurants and other things that make life fun. Also characteristic of Cruquius are the characteristic industrial buildings, forgotten wine silos and the historic Insulindehuisje. In addition to the city center, Amsterdam-East is also close by, with its nice vintage and fashion shops, toko's, terraces and, for example, the Dappermarkt.